in Germany have a long
tradition spanning several centuries. Where previously only wooden doors and windows were made, German companies today offer a large
selection of materials with aluminum, plastic or combined solutions from wood
and aluminum. Recent innovations and technological advances in window profiles
have made our industry in Germany a modern business.
Innovative location Germany
Since products from Germany with a certificate of origin “Made in Germany” are called, this is considered a sign of quality and innovative ideas. So it is in the manufacture of windows and doors.
Here we do not stop at the revolutionary inventions of the past, such as insulating glass or the first plastic window made in a line, the so-called “Troisdorf miracle”, but we continue to work feverishly on the world market thanks to the innovative assortment and high quality from Germany. enrich.
Therefore, the “Made in Germany” windows like from glawindows.com have a good reputation and meet the best development standards. Location Germany means quality all over the world. Know-how extends beyond Europe and is therefore highly regarded throughout the world. German-made windows with frames in wood, aluminum or plastic are supplied worldwide.
Plastic windows production in Germany
High quality material and product
The reasons for the popularity of Germany window manufacturers are diverse. Not only a good reputation for excellence and research play a role. Modern design, service and warranty are just some of the many advantages of German windows:
- They have the best insulation and insulation performance. This is due not only to regulatory requirements and promised state support, but also to the demand for products with good energy efficiency.
- Safety and energy balances are impressive in global comparison.
- Creative ideas and modern production processes lead to the latest innovations in the production of windows made of wood, aluminum or plastic.
- They have a new and unique design.
- All products have a warranty.
- Production is carried out in accordance with legal standards and is designed for sustainability thanks to the material and the production processes used.
- New perspectives through digitization
- The growing digitization of entire sectors of the economy does not stop at the production of windows and doors. Using the Internet to select products and process orders opens up completely new opportunities for customers.
- Whether it is aluminum entrance doors or plastic frames, customers can today choose from different models the desired glazing for the home, as well as wood, plastic and aluminum material for doors and windows.
A wide range of designs,
shapes and colors, as well as accessories, ensures that the
client receives the desired windows
and doors at the end of the
selection process. The challenge facing competing companies is to offer
high quality and low prices, while ensuring the ordering and delivery
process is as user-friendly and time-saving as possible.